I’m quite nauseous this morning. Not sure what’s the reason for it though.
That’s a lie, I’m know what the reason for it is, but I’m just trying to forget it, because maybe then my nausea will disappear or at least reduce.
Edit: Friends and sweet strangers can solve a lot of things and with this my nausea was over and I could eat again. Hooray for good people!
– One bowl of low-fat yogurt with peach and muesli with raisins and apple. Threw away half. Bad Mich.
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with a mix of dark and white chocolate sprinkles
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with metworst
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with tuna salad
– Rice with teroi, a Surinamese vegetable, shrimps and lemonchutney
– One slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with corned beef and piccalilli sauce
– Half a slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with mustard cheese
– Half a slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with metworst
– One mug of cafe au lait with soy milk. Forgot to sweeten it and didn’t have any time for it anymore this morning, so also with this part of my breakfast I threw away half of it.
– One cup of hot chocolate. Free coffee machine for the win!
– One glass of clear lemonade, grenadine flavour
– Four mugs of Japanese cherry green tea
– One glass of pineapple-guava juice
– One slice of toasted white bread with scrambled egg with tomato
– One half of a slice of toasted white bread with pineapple jam
– One half of a slice of toasted white bread with guava jam
– One bowl of low-fat yogurt with peach and muesli with apple and raisins
– Tuna spaghetti
– Rice with dal
– Four cubes of dark chocolate
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of white bread, low-fat cheese and spicy ketchup sauce
– A cup of apple sauce
– Five mugs of Japanese cherry green tea
– One glass of orange juice
– Two mugs of chai tea latte with soy milk and honey
Ever since my niece started to update her Facebook statuses continually with “drinking ‘Chai Tea Latte’ at Starbucks”, I got curious about it. Of course, as if it’s meant to be, there’s no Starbucks in Rotterdam and even if there was one I’m not sure if I’d be willing to pay €4, -something- just for tea. Or €3,-? I’ve no idea what the price for ‘Chai Tea Latte’ is at Starbucks, but since I am familiar with the amount they ask for coffee and frappuccino I suppose it to be too expensive anyway. Luckily we have another shop here that has not necessarily everything you need, but at least everything I want, except for clothes, and there I managed to find tea bags of ‘chai tea’! Not that I was searching for them, honestly. It was cheap and for sale, so with my niece’s Facebook statuses in mind, how I could I resist buying them?
Dutch people, visit the Xenos! They have everything, it’s cheap and their stuff makes you (me) happy!
- 250 ml Boiling hot water
- One tea bag of chai tea
- A dash of (soy) milk)
- A teaspoon of honey
- Bring water to boil in a kettle and pour it in a mug
- Put the tea bag in it and leave it for as long as you’d like
- Add the (soy) milk and the honey
To be honest no matter how addicted I’m becoming to this tea, I think my favorite one is still açai green tea. I’m sorry chai tea latte, you’ve lost this battle.