It seems like almost everyday consists of: studying, not studying, studying, not studying, eating, sleeping, replay. I’m tired and my head is still fuzzy. What’s wrong with my head? I’d hoped that after the test I had two weeks ago my head would be clear again, but nothing less is true. Ok, the pressure is finally off, but it’s still like I can’t think clearly. I’ve tried to sleep more last night, but alas it wouldn’t help; I’m still the zombie I was before I went to bed.
Damn it! Maybe after the test I have next week my head will be clear? Yes, let’s hold on to that thought! Optimism, I’ve found you again! Where have you been hiding??
– A bowl of low-fat yogurt with peach and muesli with raisins and apple
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread, low-fat cheese and joppiesaus
– Instant noodles with bean sprouts, baked onions and scrambled egg
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread, low-fat cheese and slices of tomato
– An apple
– One slice of ontbijtkoek
– One mug of café mocha with soy milk, cacao powder and a sweetener
– Four mugs of forest fruit tea