I’m quite nauseous this morning. Not sure what’s the reason for it though.
That’s a lie, I’m know what the reason for it is, but I’m just trying to forget it, because maybe then my nausea will disappear or at least reduce.
Edit: Friends and sweet strangers can solve a lot of things and with this my nausea was over and I could eat again. Hooray for good people!
– One bowl of low-fat yogurt with peach and muesli with raisins and apple. Threw away half. Bad Mich.
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with a mix of dark and white chocolate sprinkles
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with metworst
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with tuna salad
– Rice with teroi, a Surinamese vegetable, shrimps and lemonchutney
– One slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with corned beef and piccalilli sauce
– Half a slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with mustard cheese
– Half a slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with metworst
– One mug of cafe au lait with soy milk. Forgot to sweeten it and didn’t have any time for it anymore this morning, so also with this part of my breakfast I threw away half of it.
– One cup of hot chocolate. Free coffee machine for the win!
– One glass of clear lemonade, grenadine flavour
– Four mugs of Japanese cherry green tea
– One glass of pineapple-guava juice