I do realize I haven’t blogged too much about my own life lately (aside from what I eat everyday), but I will try to make up for that in the coming time. It seems like I have a lot to say, but also a lot to do, which doesn’t allow me to express myself as much as I want to. My concentration is way off too; I’m supposed to be studying at the moment, but I just can’t put myself to it. My mind is fuzzy, therefore I’m not sure if I’d be able to publish a post that would seem clear.
Wow, how much effort it took me to write that last sentence! I had to reread it a couple of times and even now I’m not sure if it’s flawless. Anyways, my head is fuzzy, my concentration is off and my body feels exhausted. You’ll hear from me as soon as I’m reenergized again!
– One bowl of low-fat yogurt with strawberry and muesli with raisins and apple
– Two slices of whole-wheat bread with grilled sausage
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with strawberry-guava jam
– Two slices of ontbijtkoek
– Rice with masala chicken and zucchini in tomato sauce
– One cranberry-chocolate cupcake
– One cube of dark chocolate
– One half of slice of toasted white bread with mustard cheese
– One half of slice of toasted white bread with a mix of white and dark chocolate sprinkles
– One mug of café au lait with soy milk and a sweetener
– One little package of multi fruit juice
– One glass of orange juice
– One mug of jasmine green tea
– One glass of mango-soursop juice