Today is the first day of spring! Get out and catch that sunshine!
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread with low-fat cheese
– One ‘Jia You!’-chocolate.
– One slice of toasted whole-wheat bread with scrambled egg and tomato
– Three cubes of dark chocolate
– Two puffed rice cakes
– Rice with dal and massala eggplant with lemon chutney
– One cinnamon doughnut. Bought this one yesterday at McDonalds.
– One mug of Mellow Morning
– One mug of coffee with a dash of regular milk and a sweetener
– Two mugs of oolong tea. I’m completely stressing out at the moment because of THE test I have this Friday. I’m not exaggerating if I say that it’s the most important test I’ve had until now, as it is the test that determines whether or not I’m allowed to continue my education. I hope this oolong tea will help me calm down a bit.
– One mug of café au lait with unsweetened soy milk and a sweetener