– Also today I started my day with a ‘Jia You!’-chocolate. I love dark chocolate, but I especially love the thought behind it. Also today I’ll do my hardest while studying!
A dark chocolate bonbon from Leonidas, a chocolaterie making delicious bonbons and other kinds of chocolate using fresh Belgian chocolate.
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread with cumin cheese
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with tuna salad and slices of cucumber
– Rice with eggplant and chicken
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread, ham and low-fat cheese
– A handful of Wokkels potato chips
– One mug of café au lait with soy milk and a sweetener
– One little package of multi fruit juice
– A cup of café au lait with sugar, bought at McDonalds
– Two mugs of oolong tea