Today was the day I had my test! I don’t want to tread in too much detail about it, so let’s start with the good (food related) things that happened today:
- I found out that coffee from McDonalds tastes really good. So do try out their café au lait if you haven’t already. I usually don’t go to McDonalds, simply because I don’t like eating fast food, but going there today with friends was a apparently a good choice! Next time I won’t go there for a hamburger or a coke; just one of their café au lait’s is so much more worth.
I know from experiences that their donuts are good too, but I don’t see them selling those often. It’s such a shame.
- I had some apple pie which only costed me €0,75 and which tasted really really really good! For all you Dutch people reading this: Visit the Hema after 4 o’ clock. Their apple pie only costs €0,75 then and their lasagna only €3,-! Good food for a low price; that’s how I like it.
– One slice of ontbijtkoek
– Two slices of whole-wheat bread with dark chocolate sprinkles
– Two slices of whole-wheat bread with ham, low-fat cheese and lettuce
– A ‘Crispy Chicken Salsa Wrap’, from McDonalds. Oeh, I just found it it only contained about 300 kcal! I had expected it to be a lot more, so this is a good thing. (source)
– A slice of apple pie
– Grilled tilapia filet and green beans
– Two of my homemade cookies
– One mug of coffee with a dash of regular milk and a sweetener
– Two little packages of multi fruit juice
– A cup of café au lait, from McDonalds
– Four mugs of açai green tea