Tomorrow is D-Day! And rather that I feel well rested at the moment, I feel like I want to go back to bed again. Ah well, I guess it’s only for my sake and the sake of my future patients that I’ll try to focus on my studies and give it all I’ve got on this last day before the test.
– One slice of ontbijtkoek
– A croque monsieur made with three slices of whole-wheat bread and low-fat cheese
– Three home made cookies. According to my cookbook it’s called ‘Mexican Pastelito’s’, and they’re supposed to be eaten on Mexican weddings. Well, since Google hasn’t provided me that same information I wonder if that’s true. It’s a nice cookie though. Not very special, but still nice to eat. Very simple to make, very simple taste… But that’s a good thing, not everything has to be fancy.
– Rice with grilled tilapia filet, it’s a kind of tropical fish, for those who didn’t know, spinach and lemon chutney
– Two little packages of gummy bears
– One puffed rice cake
– One mug of coffee with a dash of soy milk and a sweetener
– One mug of what I’d like to call: Choco-coffee. Which is regular coffee with some cacao power, a dash of soy milk and a sweetener
– One mug of coffee with a dash of regular milk and honey
– One glass of clear lemonade
– One mug of açai green tea