Another day, another way, for me to open up to you.
– Jamie Lidell
– One slice of ontbijtkoek
– One mini-baguette with sardines in tomato sauce and ‘zoute lemmetje’ (literatlly translated ‘salt lemon’). It’s a kind of lemon chutney my father spent hours/days/weeks on making and it tastes delicious! It’s a little spicy, but because of the amazing flavor it adds to almost every dish, I think one will get used to it in no time.
– Four little packages of gummy bears.
– Half a pollo pizza. I save the other half for tomorrow, my tummy hurts because of all of the gummy bears I ate today.
– One puffed rice cake
– One mug of café au lait with soy milk and a sweetener
– Two homemade ‘Mellow Morning’s
– A glass of orange juice
– Half a glass of Hero: Fruit & Co. Multifruit
– A mug of açai green tea
– Two mugs of green tea