– One slice of ontbijtkoek
– Two croque monsieurs made with one slice of whole-wheat bread, low-fat cheese and curry ketchup
– Dark chocolate. About 20 gram which, according to this website, is equal to about 115 kcal, but right now I don’t care. My belly aches and dark chocolate is a much better medication for it than paracetamol in my opinion. That I’m actually a bit allergic to chocolate and I know I shouldn’t eat to much at a time, is now just a side note.
– Two puffed rice cakes. Just stuffed those down. I think it’s a sign that I’m hungry, but my belly still hurts, so I don’t actually feel like eating.
– Noodles and chicken in soy sauce
– ‘Pietjel’. Just like yesterday I ate it with tomato sauce instead of peanut sauce.
– An apple
– Two mugs of café au lait with soy milk and a sweetener
– A glass of orange juice
– One mug of café mocha made with soy milk, cacao powder and a sweetener
– One mug of açai green tea