My, what a boring day it is. The only things I’ve planned for today are studying in the medical library and eh, eat? Yup, that’s about it.
– A croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread, ham and fatless cheese
– One slice of whole-wheat bread with ham, fatless cheese and slices of cucumber
– Two slices of ontbijtkoek
– An apple. This apple is almost tasteless. I want to throw it away, but then I won’t have any food left to eat for today before I’ll go home. Buying something is of course also an option, but most food that you can buy here is either unhealthy or expensive. My father was the one who recommended this apple to me, but he was even more wrong about the apple than he was about the Aloe Vera, pomegranate drink. I’ll never listen to his advice about food and drinks again!
– Rice with yard long beans and chicken with oriental spices
– One cube of dark chocolate
– Fried rice with egg and ham
– One croque monsieur made with one slice of whole-wheat bread, fatless cheese and a tomato
– One mug of café au lait with soy milk and a sweetener
– One bottle of Aloe Vera, Pomegranate drink. I drank the same drink with mango instead yesterday, so I found it was time to try out a new taste today. My father recommended pomegranate and though I have to admit that it’s not bad, the one I had yesterday was better.
– A cup of cappuccino with sugar
– A cup of hot chocolate
– A glass of orange juice
– Four mugs of açai green tea