Because I’m busy at the moment and I have to get up early tomorrow morning I won’t tread to much in detail with this post. I’m very sorry, but I promise I’ll post about Tsunacon another day!
– A slice of ontbijtkoek
– Four (!) oliebollen
– Two slices of bread with ham, fatless cheese and lettuce
– Two little riceballs. I don’t know what these are called, but it’s an Asian snack which my Vietnamese friend made.
– One ricecracker
– A slice of bread with avocado. People always throw me weird faces when they see me eating avocado on my bread. But hello?? Have you never eaten avocado on your bread? How is that possible? It’s a real treat!
– One mug of café au lait with unsweetened soy milk and a sweetener
– Two small packets of multi fruit juice